- USB/ETHERCAT INTERFACE: SIRIUS DAQ system can be connected via USB or EtherCAT to any Windows compatible PC or to one of our high-performance SBOX data loggers.
- ANY SENSOR: Array of different amplifiers are available that can acquire data from virtually any sensor on the market. IEPE, voltage, high voltage, charge, full/half/quarter bridge, LVDT, RTD, thermocouples, current, resistance, counter, encoder, and digital inputs are available.
- UNIVERSAL ANALOG INPUTS: Universal analog amplifiers can accept voltage and full/half/quarter bridge signals natively as well as IEPE, charge, thermocouples, RTD, current, resistance, and LVDT signals with the use of DSI adapters.
- 160 dB DYNAMIC RANGE: OurDualCoreADC® technology boosts dual 24-bit delta-sigma ADC’s with an anti-aliasing filter on each analog channel, achieving astonishing 160 dB dynamic range in time and frequency domain with 200 kHz sampling rate per channel.
- 1 MHz SAMPLING RATE: Combination of software and hardware allows for acquisition speeds up to 1 MHz per channel on SIRIUS HS devices with real-time data processing and streaming to disk.
- HIGH ISOLATION: High channel-to-channel and channel-to-ground isolation prevents damage to the systems from excessive voltage and avoids ground loops.
- FLEXIBLE AND SCALABLE: SIRIUS DAQ system can grow with your needs. You can start with a single channel and scale the system to thousands of channels at any time.
- SENSOR POWER SUPPLY: Amplifiers provide channel-independent, programmable power supply for sensor excitation.
- DIGITAL/COUNTER/ENCODER INPUTS: Each channel is capable of 3x digital inputs, 1x event counter, encoder, period, pulse-width, duty-cycle, and precise frequency and angle measurement using patented SUPERCOUNTER® technology.
- ISOLATED CAN INPUT: High speed CAN 2.0b channels with 1 Mbit/sec data throughput with additional support for CCP, OBDII, J1939, and CAN output.
- ANALOG OUTPUTS: SIRIUS slice can be configured with 8 analog outputs and can function as a multi-channel function generator, analog replay, or control device with the output voltage signal of ±10V.
- FULLY SYNCHRONISED: Each channel, analog, digital, or CAN is synchronised with microsecond accuracy.
- SOFTWARE INCLUDED WITH FREE LIFETIME UPGRADES: The easy-to-use but rich in functionality, award winning DEWESoft X3 software is included. All upgrades to the software are free forever with no hidden licensing costs.
Next Generation DAQ
The SIRIUS data acquisition system is designed to be flexible, modular, expandable, and secure. The main goal of the development of SIRIUS was to create a simple to use device that prevents frequent errors during the measurement process.
SIRIUS offers virtually unlimited configuration possibilities. Slices are available from 1 to 16 analog channel configurations and can be daisy-chained together to extend channel count. An array of different analog amplifiers are available to give you the possibility to connect virtually any sensor.
More information about SIRIUS DAQ Systems
The DualCoreADC® technology solves often faced problems with signal measurement – input overload, noise, and artificial frequencies in the signal caused by aliasing. The input signal can be higher than expected (out-of-range) and therefore clipped by the ADC. This will result in an incorrect measurement and you will have to repeat the test all over again.
DualCoreADC® technology prevents these problems. Each channel amplifier has two ADC’s that always measure the high and low gain of the input signal. This results in the full possible measuring range of the sensor and prevents the signal from being clipped.
With DualCoreADC® technology SIRIUS achieves more than 130 dB signal to noise ratio and more than 160 dB in dynamic range. This is 20 times better than 24-bit systems and 20 times less noise.
All Dewesoft data acquisition systems are bundled with award winning Dewesoft X Professional – world’s most advanced and easy-to-use data acquisition and analysis software. With power of DEWESoft X you can unleash DAQ system to it’s full potentials. It gives you many advantages over other DAQ systems. Functionalities like plug-and-play, hardware auto detection, smart sensors, advanced storing and data analysis features will elevate your measurement and analysis skills to a whole new level.
Xtemp Head Office
1277 Mike Crawford Ave
Tel: +27 12 683 8889