- 64-BIT ARCHITECTURE: Dewesoft X3 has been completely rewritten to support 64-bit architecture. Now you are able to use an unlimited number of channels and all installed memory in the computer.
- UPDATED USER INTERFACE: user interface has been reworked in more modern flat design paradigm to make it feel more modern and even more user-friendly than X2. Major improvements have also been made in the grid system, which has been unified across the standard modules.
- IMPROVED VISUAL DISPLAYS: the entire visual control settings tab has been redesigned and features new display options, which improve the readability of data and make displays even more configurable to satisfy every user’s needs.
- MULTI-TOUCH GESTURES: we have added intuitive multi-touch gesture (pinch-to-zoom, …) to recording and other visual displays to make it easy to work with multi-touch displays integrated into our R1DB/R2DB, R8D/R8DB and DS-DISP-12 products.
- POWER MODULE REWORK: the complete redesign of power math engine and user interface. It is now easier to use and at the same time being less performance heavy and features advanced computational algorithms. Power module in X3 is more than 10x faster than X2.
- DSA/NVH MODULES UPDATE: Several new features and speed enhancements have been added to order tracking, sound power, FFT, octave analysis, envelope detection, reverberation time, orbit plot, angle sensor math and pass-by-noise.
- ETHERCAT SPEED BOOST: using SIRIUS devices in EtherCAT measurement chain, you can now connect the same SIRIUS DAQ device also via USB and increase sampling rate to 200 kHz/channel.
- PARALLEL TEDS: Dewesoft X can now read TEDS from all sensors in parallel. This means drastic improvements in scan speed, especially with high channel count system like R8 DAQ system.
- NEW CAMERA DRIVERS: new camera firmware and driver increase the stability and performance of all Dewesoft cameras. Is it a must-have upgrade for all DS-CAM-300 and DS-CAM-600 users.
Award-winning DAQ Software
More then 20 years in development, Dewesoft X data acquisition software received multiple international awards including software innovation of the year from Automotive Testing International magazine.
We are proud and ready to keep our software the best in class and most innovative test and measurement software. Or as our customers say:
Our core philosophy is one software for all applications! Dewesoft X3 is the result of this philosophy. We have been implementing countless features for Automotive, Power analysis, NVH, Aerospace, Industrial, Civil engineering applications, as well as features for general test and measurement. From data recording, analysis, reporting and everything in between are covered within a single software solution.
This will introduce many improvements to your daily test and measurement work. Learn less, do more, and most importantly, do it faster. Option to expand to new applications without investing in new hardware will save you time and money…
We offer a very flexible software licensing model with no hidden cost, yearly renewable contracts or upgrade fees. When you buy a data acquisition system, Dewesoft X software is always included. The license is stored on the DAQ device. This gives you the flexibility to connect the device to any computer and Dewesoft X will automatically read the license from the connected device.
The license is required only when acquiring and storing data using the DAQ device. Dewesoft X is completely free in analyze mode. This means once your data is stored you can share, open and analyze data file with as many people and computers as needed with no additional license. Simply download Dewesoft X and open the data file.
The same license applies to view clients in distributed measurement applications. You can have unlimited view clients for monitoring the data without any additional software licenses.
Xtemp Head Office
1277 Mike Crawford Ave
Tel: +27 12 683 8889