- HIGHLY RELIABLE SSD STORAGE: SBOX provides highly reliable data recording with typical 180 MB per second write speed straight into built-in fast SSD drive. SSD drive is removable so you can swap and replace it quickly.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE DATA PROCESSING COMPUTER: With 8-thread Intel Core i7 CPU and 8GB memory, SBOX is also an extremely powerful computer for worry-free, real-time data processing.
- 6 USB INTERFACES: SBOX includes four USB3.0 ports and two USB2.0 ports. All USB ports feature screw-lock connectors.
- 3 NETWORK INTERFACES: Two gigabit LAN ports and wireless WLAN interface with external antenna ensure maximum connectivity.
- ETHERCAT INTERFACE: Built-in EtherCAT interface port with synchronisation for USB and EtherCAT DAQ devices like SIRIUS and KRYPTON.
- 100 Hz GPS WITH RTK: Optional 10Hz or 100Hz GPS receiver with additional RTK support can be built straight into SBOX.
- SOFTWARE INCLUDED WITH FREE LIFETIME UPGRADES: Easy to use but rich in functionality, award-winning DEWESoft X3 software is included. All upgrades to the software are free forever with no hidden costs.
Fast & Reliable Data Logging
SBOX is the highly reliable SSD based data logger and real-time data processing computer for all our data acquisition systems. SIRIUS DAQ system combined with SBOX becomes a state-of-the-art, compact, and standalone solution.
SBOX includes highly reliable, removable SSD storage. With typical 180 MB/s write rate, there is enough capacity to store hundreds of channels at high speed including with high-speed video.
For safe and stable operation SBOX also offers internal flash drive for separating operating system from measurement data storage.
Fast 8-thread Intel Core i7 processor with 8 GB memory provides more than enough processing power for the most complex mathematical computations. SBOX will allow fluent workflows and real-time data processing even if your measurement setup is configured with thousands of channels.
Highly optimised Dewesoft X3 software will take maximum advantage of the latest CPU technologies built into SBOX and allow visually rich and fluent graphics, smooth workflows and real-time math changes on your live sampled data.
SBOX is equipped will all the standard interfaces for easy connectivity to the network, peripheral devices, displays, and of course the data acquisition modules. SBOX includes the following interfaces:
DVI video input: fully compatible with VGA and HDMI.
USB 2.0 and USB 3.0: for data acquisition devices like SIRIUS, DEWE-43A, and peripherals like mouse, keyboard, and external hard drives.
EtherCAT master port: for connecting any of our EtherCAT data acquisition devices like KRYPTON or SIRIUS.
Dual Gigabit LAN and WLAN interfaces: for wired and wireless connectivity.
GPS receiver: optional built-in 10 Hz or 100 Hz GPS receiver with an option to connect external GPS display.
Xtemp Head Office
1277 Mike Crawford Ave
Tel: +27 12 683 8889