- AC/DC CURRENT MEASUREMENT: Dewesoft offers high-accuracy zero-flux current transducers, Rogowski coils, current clamps and shunts for AC and/or DC current measurement.
- HIGH ACCURACY: Highly precise zero flux current transducers or fluxgate compensated clamps are a perfect fit for most demanding power measurements for E-mobility and inverter motors application.
- UP TO 30 000 AMPS: DEWESoft offers a very wide range of current measurement ranges up to 30 000 (30 thousand) amps.
- -40°C to +85°C: DEWESoft offers current transducers with wide temperature range … ideal for winter testing (-40°C) or summer testing (+85°C).
- INTEGRATED SENSOR POWER SUPPLY: Current clamps and zero-flux transducer can be powered straight from the DAQ instrument like R2DB, R8 or with external SIRIUS slice compatible chassis.
- FLEXIBLE: There are more than 1000 different current sensors are available on market. If you want to connect your own or other sensors we are very happy to help you here. Dewesoft instruments allow connecting any type of current transducers.
High-accuracy current sensors for AC/DC current measurement and power analysis. From current clamps to high-precision zero flux current transducers and Rogowsky coils.
Dewesoft IT series of zero-flux transducers offer highly precise current measurements with linearity below 0.002% ranging from 60 A to 1000 A RMS, featuring up to 800 kHz bandwidth which makes them perfect for E-Mobility and inverter motor measurements.
Use integrated Dewesoft SIRIUS PWR-MCTS2 power supply for powering these current transducers directly from Dewesoft instruments without any external power supply.
The DS-CLAMP-xxDC series offers DC and AC current measurements from 200 A to 1800A pk range using flux gate or hall sensor technologies with accuracy down to 0.3 % and bandwidth up to 500 kHz.
The DS-CLAMP-xxAC series offers basic AC current measurements from 5 A to 1000A range using iron core technology with accuracy down to 0.15 % and bandwidth up to 10 kHz.
Xtemp Head Office
1277 Mike Crawford Ave
Tel: +27 12 683 8889