- UNIVERSAL ANALOG INPUTS: Instrument can accept voltage and full bridge signals natively as well as IEPE, charge, thermocouples, half bridge, quarter bridge, RTD, current, resistance and LVDT signals with the use of DSI adapters. The sampling rate is up to 200 kS/s per channel, sigma-delta with 24-bit ADC.
- SENSOR POWER SUPPLY: Each channel provides power for sensor excitation.
- COUNTER/ENCODER/DIGITAL INPUTS: Each channel is capable of 3x digital inputs, 1x event counter, encoder, period, pulse-width, duty-cycle. Precise frequency and angle measurement use patented SUPERCOUNTER® technology.
- ISOLATED CAN INPUTS: High speed CAN 2.0b channels with 1 Mbit/sec data throughput with additional support for CCP, OBDII, J1939, and CAN output.
- FULLY SYNCHRONISED: Each channel, either analog, digital or CAN is synchronised with microsecond accuracy.
- ISOLATED POWER SUPPLY: DEWE-43A power supply is internally isolated eliminating the possibility of ground loops.
- SOFTWARE INCLUDED WITH FREE LIFETIME UPGRADES: Easy to use, yet very robust in functionality, award-winning DEWESoft X3 software is included. The software comes with lifetime free upgrades and no hidden costs, bringing you intuitive configuration, smart sensors, advanced storage and analysis capabilities.
Reliable DAQ System
DEWE-43A weighs under two pounds and is small enough to fit in your hand. And yet inside this small box beats the heart of a giant.
When you need an instrument with stellar specifications, and yet with a budget friendly price tag, DEWE-43A will not let you down.
But don’t get confused by a great price. The build quality is not compromised. We carefully design our instruments and CNC every unit out of a solid block of aluminum. This way, the instrument is not only tough, but also light for maximum portability.
DEWE-43A is an ideal solution for various dynamic data acquisition applications. It will help you solve most demanding test and measurement challenges. It is used around the world and really proven to be a Swiss Army Knife for every test and measurement engineer.
More information about DEWE-43A DAQ System
Using DEWE-43A does not require any complex configuration setups or programming.
With plug and play functionality, smart sensors, and advanced TEDS support making measurements with DEWE-43A is easier than riding a bike. You will get it right the first time and you will be ready to measure in no time.
Getting precise and graphically rich results is as easy as ever. Just drag and drop one of the many flexible visual displays and connect them to your channels. Voila! It works like magic.
DEWE-43A data acquisition hardware is capable to acquire different signals like analog, CAN, counter, encoder, and digital. With the power of included Dewesoft X3 software, you can easily acquire and combine data from additional interfaces like GPS, Flexray, Ethernet, Serial, PCM telemetry, and many more.
Even though each data source can have different sampling rates, all your data will be perfectly synchronised down to microsecond accuracy. All this thanks to our timing and GPS synchronisation technologies.
Synchronised video can be added for free. Dewesoft includes powerful video engine and has support for simple DirectX web cameras, high speed video cameras that are fully synced to analog data, and also 3rd party thermal cameras.
Xtemp Head Office
1277 Mike Crawford Ave
Tel: +27 12 683 8889