Vibration Controller VR9500 Hardware
1. The Revolution uses a high speed RISC processor, which is capable of quickly processing large amounts of data.
2. Runs vibration tests efficiently at both low and high sample rates, and with up to 26,000 lines of resolution for random testing.
3. Does NOT require any board in the PC. All the critical calculations are done directly in the hardware box, with the results communicated via
Ethernet connection to the PC.
4. The PC is only used for user interface and data storage so the PC requirements are quite low.
5. From 1 to 128 input channels (in blocks of 4 channel controllers)
6. Up to 4 simultaneous control loops
7. Ethernet connection:
7.1 Eliminates the grounding issues created by a USB connection or PCI cards.
7.2. Ethernet is great for getting rid of 50/60 Hz noise problems.
8. TEDS Interface – the software reads the calibration information right off of the accelerometers (if available).
9. Power requirements: 90-250VAC, 50/60Hz, 1.2/0.7A
1. Unprecedented 26,000 Spectral Lines – an Industry Maximum
2. Control Sine, Random or Shock to 50,000 Hz
3. 241 Sample Rates from 100 Hz to 200,000 Hz
4. Extremely Low Noise Floor (<70nV/√Hz)
5. Up to 32 True Floating-Point Sine Tones with Sine on Random
6. <-100 dB THD+N 7. >130 dB Dynamic Range
8. Front input status LED’s with 200 Volts peak input protection
9. Redundant Calibration Monitoring
10. *** 3 Year Warranty ***