- DUAL ETHERCAT: IOLITE uses two EtherCAT buses in parallel. EtherCAT primary bus is used for full speed buffered data acquisition to a computer. EtherCAT secondary bus is mainly used for real-time data to any 3rd party control system.
- GREAT SIGNAL CONDITIONING: IOLITE features high-quality amplifiers which offer great signal quality and up to 20 kHz sampling rate.
- REDUNDANT POWER SUPPLY: Together with dual EtherCAT interface provides maximum system reliability.
- MULTIPLE CHASSIS OPTION: IOLITE can be configured in the 19-inch cabinet compatible chassis or in more rugged SIRIUS-like compatible chassis.
- GREAT PRICE/PERFORMANCE: IOLITE offers great price/performance ratio and is suitable for test-bed and industrial applications.
- SOFTWARE INCLUDED WITH FREE LIFETIME UPGRADES: Easy to use, yet very robust in functionality, award-winning DEWESoft X3 software is included. The software comes with lifetime free upgrades and no hidden costs, bringing you intuitive configuration, smart sensors, advanced storage and analysis capabilities.
Redundant Bus Systems
Each IOLITE system has two fully independent Ethercat bus systems that work in parallel.
Primary bus is used for perfectly timed and synchronised data acquisition via DEWESoft X software.
The secondary bus can be used in two ways:
- low latency front-end interface for real-time controllers
- redundant data acquisition bus system for critical applications
Each IOLITE system is equipped with a redundant power supply completing the feature set for the ideal and reliable front-end system.
If the primary power supply fails, the system will be powered by secondary power supply without any interruption or system shutdown/restart.
In addition to 19-inch rack cabinet compatible chassis, IOLITE is also available in standalone aluminum chassis compatible with SIRIUS data acquisition instruments.
The chassis provides 8 slots for IOLITE input and output slices to be installed.
Xtemp Head Office
1277 Mike Crawford Ave
Tel: +27 12 683 8889