These chambers enable :
- the characterization of thermodynamic materials linked to renewable energies.
- to control performance of heat pump according to outside conditions within a wide range of temperature and humidity. These controls are carried out according to manufacturers requirements.
- to test every types of heat pumps (for de tester tous les types de pompes à chaleur (for domestic heating or water heating) : REVERSIBLE, INVERTER or “ALL-OR-NOTHING”.
Modular chambers meant for heat pumps enable to carry out the following standards :
- NF PAC
- EN 255-3 (domestic hot water storage)
- EN 14511-2 (definition of test conditions)
- Temperature range : from -40°C to +60°C
- Humidity range : from 10% to 98% HR and from -7°C to +50°C limited by a -10°C dewpoint
- Absorbed dissipation power : 35 kW
- Air speed control : variation of 25 at 60 Hz