Atmosfär Chambers are designed to be flexible enough to comply with as many different CCT specifications as possible. As standard they come with the ability to create a number of distinctive climates, which may be programmed to occur in any sequence and be repeated automatically. By choosing from a wide range of optional accessories, these climates may be added to as required to further extend the number of climates and conditions that can be created.
Two Model Sizes:
- 1300 Ltr (45.9 cu ft)
- 2600 Ltr (91.8 cu ft)
Extensive optional testing facilities:
Extensive range optional testing facilities, such as SO2 gas dosing and liquid immersion.
All Ascott Atmosfär Corrosion Test Chambers feature:
- Oscillating spray bar with magnetically coupled drive system, for compliance with the most demanding automotive test standards.
- Integrated air conditioning unit, to achieve demanding temperature and humidity combinations.
- Psychrometric humidity control module, for more exacting control of humidity, especially at levels around 95% RH.
Plus the features of Ascott CCT corrosion test chambers:
- Ergonomic design low loading threshold for easy loading and unloading.
- ‘Easy Open’ pneumatically operated canopy.
- Dry seal gasket prevents wetting operator’s clothes, etc.
- Large capacity salt solution reservoir mounted on castors for mobility.
- Canopy color choice.
- Set of sample racks.
- Calibration certificate.
- Interior viewing window.
- Consumables spares kit.
- Easily accessible salt spray atomizer(s) in transparent hard-wearing acrylic.
- Purge of the cabinet interior with fresh air after testing and before the chamber is opened.
- Touch-screen, full color user control interface, employing the latest version of our highly intuitive operating software, for ease of programming and use.
- The operating software has a very large capacity for the creation of complex multi-step test programmes, so that the widest possible range of test profiles can be accommodated.
- The icon based control interface offers a variety of languages built-in for ease of understanding and use.
- RJ45 communications port enabling the chamber to be wired or wirelessly connected to a local area network (LAN) for logging and remote programming via a computer running optional software.
- A real-time, user configurable ‘clock’ to enable different test samples to be batched and have their exposure time monitored separately, with alarms to warn when a pre-set test period has been completed.